CP Foods Innovation Challenge
14 – 17 September 2020 at True Digital Park, Bangkok
Are you an early stage startup interested in expansion in Southeast Asia?
We are looking for early stage startups to participate in a 3 day business development program with CP Foods to tackle 4 problems in the following areas:
> Temperature Monitoring
> Algae Removal
> Smart Factory Robotics
> Supply Chain Management
View Full Problem Statement Details
We will cover the cost of 2 members from your team to join us in Bangkok to work with CP Foods to apply your technology to these 4 problem areas. Trained coaches will guide you through 3 days of development and innovation programs, and winners will be selected to move forward with CP Foods. Afterwards, you will have the chance to present on stage at the Agritechnica Bangkok, one of the biggest agricultural trade fairs in the world.
More about CP Foods
Charoen Pokphand Foods, otherwise known as CP Foods, is a leading agro-industrial and food conglomerate headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. They operate businesses in the livestock and aquaculture sectors, with the objective of offering the highest quality products in terms of nutritional value, taste, safety and traceability. CPF aims to be the “Kitchen of the World”, covering 17 countries and exporting their products to more than 30 countries worldwide.
Their 3 main business lines are:
- Animal feed manufacturing and delivering
- Breeding, farming and primary processing of livestock and aquaculture
- Production of cooked and ready made food products
What’s in it for you?
- Paid business development program
- Exposure to potential new customers, partners or investors
- Paid travel & accommodation in Bangkok for 2 members of your team
- Collaborative and creative environment to apply your technology
- Exposure of your technology at the Agritechnica